Odd is an adjective denoting the quality of being unpaired, occasional, strange or unusual, or a person who is viewed as eccentric.
Odd may also refer to:
In mathematics, the term odd is used in several senses related to even:
In other contexts
- Odd (name), a male name common in Norway
- Odd, West Virginia, USA
- Odd Grenland, a Norwegian football team
- Odd Della Robbia, a character in Code Lyoko
ODD may refer to:
- Optical Disc Drive
- ODD (fanzine), a Hugo-nominated science fiction fanzine
- ODD (Text Encoding Initiative), "One Document Does it all", a literate-programming format for describing XML schemas
- ODD, a play by Hal Corley about a teenager with oppositional defiant disorder
- Operational Due Diligence
- Oppositional defiant disorder, a mental disorder characterized by defiant behavior
- Odds, from probability theory and gambling
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.