Release may refer to multiple things:
* Music release or
film release, the issuing of a product for sale or public showing
News release, a piece of communication with the purpose of announcing something claimed as having news value
Software release, the public release of a new version of a piece of software
Legal release, a legal instrument, typically used to obtain rights prior to making something available to the public
Release (phonetics)is the opening of the closure of a stop consonant
* "Release" (David Knopfler album), a 1983 album by
* "Release" (P.A.L album), a 2000 album by P.A.L
* "Release" (Pet Shop Boys album), a 2002 album by Pet Shop Boys
Release (song)", a song featured on Pearl Jam's debut album, "Ten"
Release (Timbaland song)", a single featured on Timbaland's second studio album Shock Value
Release (The Tea Party song)", a song by Canadian rock band The Tea Party
* "Release" (TV series), a British television series
* "Release" ("Angel"), an episode of the television series "Angel"
*"Release" ("The X-Files"), an episode of the television series "
Release (agency), a UK agency set up to provide legal advice and arrange legal representation for young people charged with the possession of drugs
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.