Minim may refer to:
- Minim (music), a note length, another name for a half note (which usually gets two beats)
- MINIM (band), an industrial rock band from Spain
- Minim (unit), an amount of fluid
- Minim (religious order), a member of a religious order founded by St. Francis of Paula
- Minim (palaeography), a short vertical stroke used in handwriting
- Minim, in leafcutter ant colonies, member of the caste of smallest-sized workers
- Minim, plural of Hebrew minuth, in Talmudic terminology, outsiders within the Jewish community.
- Minimi (disambiguation)
- Minime (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.