Chorus may refer to:
- Choir, a vocal ensemble
- Chorus effect, the perception of similar sounds from multiple sources as a single, richer sound; signal processors design to simulate the effect
- Refrain or chorus of a song, pre-chorus may refer to bridge (music)
- Strophic form or chorus form, in music arrangement
- Chorus (magazine), a Japanese manga magazine.
- Chorus (Erasure album), an album by English musical duo Erasure
- "Chorus" (Erasure song), a single from above mentioned album
- Chorus (Flying Saucer Attack album), an album by the band Flying Saucer Attack
- Chorus (Eberhard Weber album), an album by jazz composer Eberhard Weber
- Chorus (1974 film), a film directed by Mrinal Sen
- The Chorus (2004 film), the US title for the movie Les Choristes
Companies and products
- Chorus Communications, a telecommunications company in Ireland
- Chorus Motors, a subsidiary of Borealis Exploration Ltd.
- Campagnolo, a company that makes a racing bicycle groupset called "Chorus"
- Hyundai Chorus, a minibus built by Hyundai Motor Company.
- Chorus, the network infrastructure division of Telecom New Zealand
- Tecplot Chorus, a simulation analytics tool for engineers who run and generate many simulation or test datasets.
- Chorus (genus) a genus of marine gastropods
- Chorus giganteus a species of marine snail
- ChorusOS, a computer operating system
- Dawn chorus (birds), a songbird occurrence
- Dawn chorus (electromagnetic), an electromagnetic wave phenomenon
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.