Out may refer to:
- Out (film), a short 1957 film produced by the United Nations about the Hungarian Revolution of 1956
- Out (1982 film), 1982 American movie (also known as Deadly Drifter directed by Eli Hollander, starring Peter Coyote
- Out (miniseries), a 1978 British television crime drama starring Tom Bell
- Out (novel), 1997 novel by Japanese writer Natsuo Kirino
- Out (2002 film), a Japanese film based on a book by Natsuo Kirino and directed by Hideyuki Hirayama
- OUT (band), band produced by Adam Walton
- OUT, an album by Nav Katze
- Out Here Records is an independent record label founded in 2004
- "Out" (Dark Angel), an episode of the television series Dark Angel
- Sports and recreation
- Out (baseball), play which retires the batter or a base runner
- Out (cricket), the loss of a wicket by a batsman; also known as "dismissal"
- Out (poker), unseen card which is expected to win a hand, if drawn
- Coming out or coming out of the closet, publicly revealing one's own LGBT status
- Outing, publicly revealing someone else's LGBT status
- Out (magazine), American publication aimed at a homosexual readership
- Out (website), community website for gay men and women around the world
- Out (jazz), 1960s jazz term referring to "the new thing". See Eric Dolphy
- The List: What's In and Out assigns social or cultural meaning to "out"—person, idea, or activity that is not popular or not recommended
- Outer automorphism group, a quotient Out(G) of the automorphism group
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.