Clamp may refer to:
- Clamp (tool), a device used to hold an object in a fixed position
- Wheel clamp, a device used with road vehicles to prevent theft or enforce parking restrictions
- Riser clamp, a device used to support vertical piping
- Storage clamp, an agricultural root crop storage
- Clamp meter, a device for measuring electric current
- Clamp (circuit), a voltage limiting electrical circuit
- Castration clamp, a tool used to castrate animals
- Clamping (graphics), the process of limiting a position to an area
- Nipple clamp, a clamp that can be applied to the nipples of either men or women
- clampf or clampi, color amplitude data types in OpenGL
People and groups
- Eddie Clamp (1934–1995), English footballer
- Shirley Clamp (born 1973), Swedish pop singer
- Clamp (manga artists), stylized as CLAMP, a team of four female manga artists
- Paula Clamp (born 1967), novelist, playwright and Visiting Lecturer at the University of Ulster
- Steve Clamp (born 1977), British freelance journalist and newsreader
- Ted Clamp (1924–1990), English footballer
- William Clamp (1891–1917), VC (28 October 1891 – 9 October 1917) was a Scottish recipient of the Victoria Cross
- Clamp, a character in the television show Galactik Football
- Clamps (Futurama), a member of the Robot Mafia in Futurama
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This page or section lists people with the surname Clamp. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.