Corpuscle may refer to:
- a small free floating biological cell, especially a blood cell, but not a fat cell
- a nerve ending such as Meissner's corpuscle or a Pacinian corpuscle
- any member of Corpus Christi College, Cambridge or Corpus Christi College, Oxford
- a subatomic particle obsoleted by the modern electron and used in J.J. Thomson's plum pudding model of the atom
- a single, infinitesimally small, particle of light. Isaac Newton proposed this term to represent a concept that was quite different from the idea of a photon.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.