- RASH (film)
"RASH" the film completed in 2005 is is a contemporary story ofmodern urban Australia and the artists who are making it a living host for illegal artwork called
street art. RASH the documentary film explores the cultural value of unsanctioned public art and the ways that street art and graffiticontribute to public dialogue.
Directed by Nicholas Hansen.The feature documentary RASH – was three years in the makingand includes interviews with some of Melbourne’s most inspiring street art and graffiti artists as well as visitors who come to
Melbourneand leave their mark.
Chali 2na(USA), DEST, Dominic Allen, FERS, FLIQ (BurnCrew), HAHA, James Dodd, KAB 101, KANO, LISTER, MEEK, MILES, Miles Allinson, PRISM, PSALM, REKA, SIXTEN (Sweden), SNOG, SYNC, Tai Snaith, TOWER (Berlin), VEXTA.
The RASH DVD will be available for sale from March 29th 2006 on [http://www.rashfilm.com/ RASH website] .
* Tate Modern [http://www.tate.org.uk/modern/exhibitions/streetart/default.shtm 'Street Art'] London, U.K, 17 August 2008
* [http://nuart.no/nuart/?q=node/82 Nuart Festival] Norway, 7 September 2007
* [http://www.docnzfestival.com/ DOCNZ International Documentary Film festival] New Zealand, September 2006
* [http://www.barbican.org.uk/australianfilm The 12th London Australian Film Festival] U.K, April - June 2006
* [http://www.colortrip.com/end2end/rash.html end2end] , Hamburg, Germany June 2006
* [http://www.commonwealthfilm.com/search2006.asp?feat=69848&title=rash&cast=&country=0!:! Commonwealth Film Festival] , Manchester, U.K, May 2006
* [http://www.rotl.de/ Rhythm Of The Line] Berlin, Germany, April 2006
* [http://www.barbican.org.uk/film/event-detail.asp?ID=4099 The 12th London Australian Film Festival] London U.K, March 2006
* [http://www.adelaidefestival.com.au/ Adelaide Arts Festival] Adelaide, Australia, March 2006
* [http://www.melbournefilmfestival.com.au/archive.php#article170 Melbourne International Film Festival] Melbourne, Australia, July-August 2005
* Best Australian Documentary, 2005, [http://www.fcca.com.au/ Film Critics Circle of Australia] The FCCA is a member of [http://www.fipresci.org/ FIPRESCI]
* Runner up Audience Favourite Documentary, 2005
Melbourne International Film Festival
* [http://www.rashfilm.com/ Official website] .
* [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479983/ RASH entry on IMDB] .
* [http://www.afc.gov.au/filmsandawards/filmdbsearch.aspx?view=title&title=RASHAA&keyword=rash&area=all&type=all&year=all/ RASH entry on the Australian Film Commission Website] ."'
* [http://www.myspace.com/rashfilm RASH entry on MySpace] .
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.