Dominican may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to the Commonwealth of Dominica, an island nation in the Lesser Antilles, in the Caribbean.
- Something of, from, or related to the Dominican Republic, the eastern two-thirds of the island of Hispaniola in the Greater Antilles, in the Caribbean.
- Dominican Order, a Catholic religious order
- Dominican University (Illinois), River Forest, Illinois, United States
- Dominican University of California, San Rafael, California, United States
- Dominican College (disambiguation), numerous colleges throughout the world
- Dominican School of Philosophy and Theology, Berkeley, California, United States
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.