Culebra (meaning snake in Spanish) may refer to:
- Culebra, Puerto Rico, an island
- Isla Culebra, the Spanish name of Sedge Island, part of the Falkland archipelago
- Culebra Peak, the southernmost fourteener in Colorado, United States
- Culebra (automobile), an English automobile manufactured in 1989
- The Culebra Cut, an artificial valley located in the Panama Canal area, was renamed the Gaillard Cut in 1915
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.