- Michael Hogan
Michael Hogan may refer to:
- Michael Hogan (academic) (fl. early 2000s), American scholar and president of the University of Illinois
- Michael Hogan (Canadian actor) (fl. late 1900s)
- Michael Hogan (British actor) (The Iron Stair)
- Michael Hogan (politician) (1872–1943), Canadian politician
- Michael Hogan (screenwriter) (King Solomon's Mines)
- Michael Hogan (Gaelic footballer) (1896–1920), Irish sportsman
- Michael J. Hogan (1871–1940), American politician
- Michael Robert Hogan (born 1946), U.S. judge
- Michael Hogan (MP), Irish politician (Member of Parliament for North Tipperary, 1906–1910)
- Michael Hogan (fictional character), a fictional British intelligence officer in the Richard Sharpe series of novels
- Michael Hogan, a lead character on the U.S. sitcom The Hogan Family, played by actor Josh Taylor
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same personal name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.