Nouel may refer to:
- Adolfo Alejandro Nouel (1862–1937), archbishop, educator and politician
- Consuelo Nouel, a pageant titleholder, was born in Caracas, Venezuela on 1937
- Gide Loyrette Nouel, an independent French law firm based in Paris
- Maimón, Monseñor Nouel, a town in the Monseñor Nouel province of the Dominican Republic
- Monseñor Nouel Province, a province of the Dominican Republic
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.