Polarity may refer to:
- Chemical polarity, a concept in chemistry which describes how equally bonding electrons are shared between atoms
- Electrical polarity
- Polarity (physics), a physical alignment of atoms
- Grammatical polarity, the distinction of affirmative and negative
- Polarity item, the sensitiveness of some expression to negative or affirmative contexts (linguistics)
- Polarity in international relations, a description of the distribution of power within the international system
- Polarity therapy, a form of alternative medicine developed by Randolph Stone
- Orthogonal polarity, a symmetric bilinear form in algebraic geometry
- Polarity (game), a board game
- Polarity (album), the second album of The Wedding
- Polarity (album), the third album of Decrepit Birth.
- Pole and polar in classical projective geometry
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.