- National Housing Act
National Housing Act may refer to:
- National Housing Act (Canada) of 1938, the first significant federal housing legislation adopted in Canada
- National Housing Act of 1934, the first significant federal housing legislation enacted in the United States
- Housing Act of 1937, also known as the Wagner-Steagall Act, which subsidized public housing in the United States
- Housing Act of 1949, a major post-World War II national housing policy enacted in the United States
- Housing and Urban Development Act of 1965, part of President Lyndon B. Johnson's "Great Society" program, which provided a national system of rent subsidies in the United States
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.