- NOV is the stock symbol and common abbreviation for National Oilwell Varco, an oil rig manufacturer
- NOV (gene) – Nephroblastoma overexpressed gene
- Nov is a common abbreviation for the month of November, the eleventh month of the year in the Gregorian calendar
- Nov, Golan Heights, an Israeli moshav on the Golan Heights
- Nob, Israel, (also Nov) a biblical location near Jerusalem
- Nau, Tajikistan (also Nov), a town in Sughd Province of Tajikistan
- Spitamen district (also Nov district), former name of Spitamen district in Sughd Province of Tajikistan
- NOV is the ISO code for Novial language
- Macedonian National Liberation Army or NOV (Narodno Osloboditelna Vojska) - Anti-fascist army the Macedonians from Vardar Macedonia during World War II
- Nautical Club of Vouliagmeni (Nautikós Ómilos Vouliagménis), a Greek aquatic sports club
- Nation of Violence, the nickname of professional wrestler Samoa Joe
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.