Nei may refer to:
- Nei (footballer born 1985), Brazilian footballer
- Nei (footballer born 1980), Brazilian footballer who plays for Changchun Yatai F.C. in China, as a striker
- Iivo Nei (born 1931), Estonian chess champion
- Nei, a character in the Phantasy Star II roleplaying game
The acronym NEI may refer to
- Nutrition and Education International
- Nuclear Energy Institute, American nuclear industry lobbying group
- National Eye Institute
- Netherlands East Indies
- Northern Engineering Industries
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.