- Ministerial Council
Ministerial Council or Joint Ministerial Council can refer to:
- EU-GCC joint ministerial council, officially the EU-GCC Joint Council and Ministerial Meeting, the regular joint ministerial meeting between the European Union and the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf
- Franco-German Ministerial Council, the regular joint meeting of the ministerial cabinet of both the government of Germany and the government of France
- Joint Ministerial Council of the Nigeria-São Tomé and Príncipe Joint Development Zone, see Nigeria – São Tomé and Príncipe Joint Development Authority
- North/South Ministerial Council, established under the Belfast Agreement (also known as the Good Friday Agreement), the regular joint meeting of the ministerial cabinet of both the Government of Ireland and the Northern Ireland Executive, to co-ordinate activity and exercise certain governmental powers across the whole island of Ireland
- Ministerial Committee
- International Ministerial Council of Great Britain, formerly the Shiloh United Church of Christ, a Christian denomination based in London
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.