- Michiyuki (disambiguation)
Michiyuki 道行 is a Japanese term for "travel, journey". The word is obsolete or archaic, the common term for "travel, trip journey" being 旅 tabi. However, michiyuki "travel" remains in use in certain specialized, traditional contexts:
- Michiyuki-bun, i.e. travel scenes in traditional Japanese theatre, dance and literature
- the Stations of the Cross in Christian tradition
- a traditional overcoat (外套) worn for travelling, matching the kimono
- Elopement or bride kidnapping
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.