Manic may refer to:
- relating to Mania
- Manic (film), starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- Manic or Mányik, a village in Chiochiş Commune, Bistrița-Năsăud County, Romania
- the Manicouagan River in Quebec, Canada
- Manic-1, a hydroelectric power station and dam at the mouth of the Manicouagan River
- Manic the Hedgehog, a character from the animated series Sonic Underground
- Montreal Manic, an NASL soccer team from 1981 to 1983
- Manic GT, a two-seater sports car made in Canada in 1969-71
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.