Magie may refer to:
- Elizabeth Magie (1866–1948), an American game designer
- William Francis Magie (1858–1943), an American physicist, a founder of the American Physical Society
- Magie Dominic (born 1944), a Canadian poet and artist from Corner Brook, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Magie Noir, a cocktail sold in the Umbaba club in the West End of London
- Magie Noire ("Black Magic"), a cartoon by the Ivorian painter and author Gilbert G. Groud
- Austin-Magie Farm and Mill District, a registered historic district near Oxford, Ohio
- Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie, Eliphas Levi's first published treatise on ritual magic, which appeared in 1855
- Musée de la Magie, a private museum located in the 4th arrondissement at 11, rue saint Paul, Paris, France
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.