Ducky may refer to:
- Ducky Detweiler, (born 1919), American baseball third baseman
- Dale Hawerchuk (born 1963, nicknamed "Ducky"), retired Canadian professional ice hockey centre
- Ducky Holmes (1869-1932), American baseball outfielder
- Ducky Holmes (catcher), (1883-1945), American baseball catcher
- Ducky Schofield, (born 1935), American baseball infielder
- Ducky Mallard, fictional medical examiner from the TV series NCIS
- Ján Ducký, murdered Slovak politician and oligarch
- Ducky (The Land Before Time), fictional Saurolophus from The Land Before Time
- Rubber ducky, a toy shaped like a stylised duck
- Duckie (disambiguation)
- Duck (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.