Dozy is a Dutch surname, it may refer to:
- Frans Dozy (1807-1856), a bryologist
- Iman Dozy, an early 20th century Dutch football player
- Jean Jacques Dozy, a 20th century Dutch geologist who discovered the Ertsberg in New Guinea
- Reinhart Dozy, a 19th century Dutch scholar of Arabic
- Trevor Leonard Ward-Davies, a bass guitarist in the 1960s British band Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich
This page or section lists people with the surname Dozy. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.Categories:
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.