Desirable Directed by Archie Mayo Produced by Edward Chodorov Written by Mary C. McCall Jr. Starring George Brent
Music by Ray Heindorf
Cinematography Ernest Haller Editing by Thomas Pratt Distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures Release date(s) September 8, 1934 Running time 68 min. Country United States Language English
Desirable is a 1934 drama film directed by Archie Mayo, starring Jean Muir and George Brent. Helen Walbridge is a famous actress who does not want her true age to be known. She, therefore, keeps her 19-year old daughter secreted away in a boarding school.
- Jean Muir as Lois Johnson
- George Brent as Stuart 'Mac' McAllister
- Verree Teasdale as Helen Walbridge
- John Halliday as Austin Stevens
- Charles Starrett as Russell 'Russ' Gray
- Russell Hopton as Chet
- Joan Wheeler as Barbara, 'Babs'
- Barbara Leonard as Margaret, Gray's Maid
- Virginia Hammond as Mrs. Emily Gray
- Pauline True as Mac's Secretary
1920s 1930sCourage (1930) · Oh Sailor Behave (1930) · The Doorway to Hell (1930) · Svengali (1931) · Under 18 (1931) · Night After Night (1932) · The Life of Jimmy Dolan (1933) · The Mayor of Hell (1933) · Ever in My Heart (1933) · Convention City (1933) · Gambling Lady (1934) · The Man with Two Faces (1934) · Desirable (1934) · Bordertown (1935) · Go Into Your Dance (1935) · The Case of the Lucky Legs (1935) · The Petrified Forest (1936) · Black Legion (1937) · It's Love I'm After (1937) · The Adventures of Marco Polo (1938) · They Shall Have Music (1939) 1940s
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.