- Deion & Pilar: Prime Time Love
Deion & Pilar: Prime Time Love is a weekly reality television show that focuses on the home life of former professional athlete Deion Sanders and his wife Pilar Biggers. The program is on the Oxygen network and debuted in April 2008. Its first airing was the most watched Oxygen premiere ever.
- Episode 1: Deion refuses to help out around the house because he is busy with planning his football picks for a radio show. Deion offers to help daughter Deiondra prepare for a first date.
- Episode 2: Pilar feels her efforts as a wife and mother are unappreciated and devises a plan to show Deion what her work is worth.
- Episode 3: Deion and Pilar have a cook-off to decide who cooks the best, and Deion tries to help his children sell cookies for a fundraiser.
- Episode 4: Deion and Pilar try to help Bucky with his girl troubles. Pilar tries to spice up her marriage.
- Episode 5: Deion is unable to take his family fishing due to work commitments, so Pilar decides to teach the kids how to fish and camp her way. Deion experiences a mini mid-life crisis.
- Episode 6: Deion and Pilar help a couple learn about marriage by revealing their marriage experience, and Pilar tries to romance Deion. Deion meets Deiondra's suitors.
- Episode 7: Pilar tries to release her inner cowgirl and wrangle the loose cattle back into the back pasture.
- Episode 8: Pilar launches a modeling business. Deion helps Shiloh prepare for a math quiz.
- ^ "What Else Is There for Deion Sanders to Do? Reality TV", The New York Times, April 15, 2008.
- ^ "Oxygen Press Release", displayed at the Futon Critic
This article related to a reality television program is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.