- Data processing (disambiguation)
Data processing most often refers to Computer data processing, computer processes that convert data into information or knowledge.
Data processing may also refer to:
- Automatic data processing, has the following meanings
- Data analysis; processing data with the goal of highlighting, drawing conclusions, and supporting decision making
- Data entry done by a data entry clerk
- Data processing system, a system which processes data which has been captured and encoded in a format recognizable by the data processing system or has been created and stored by another unit of an information processing system
- Electronic data processing or EDP
- Information processing; the change (processing), of information in any manner detectable by an observer
- Unit record equipment data processing
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.