Crease may refer to:
- A Line (geometry) or mark made by folding or doubling any pliable substance
- Crease (band), American hard rock band that formed in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida in 1994
- Crease (cricket), area demarcated by white lines painted or chalked on the field of play
- Crease (hockey), volume of space in an ice rink directly in front of the goalie net as indicated by painted red lines on the rink surface
- Crease pattern, origami diagram type that consists of all or most of the creases in the final model
- Crease Range, mountain range in northernwestern British Columbia, Canada
- Skin crease, areas of skin where it folds
- Crease (Rage), to party or drink excessively.
- Henry Pering Pellew Crease (1823 – 1905), British lawyer, judge, and politician
- Jimmy Crease (born 1949), former association football player
- Kevin Crease (1936 - 2007), South Australian television presenter and newsreader
- All pages beginning with "Crease"
- All pages with titles containing "Crease"
- Grease (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.