- Corre (disambiguation)
Corre is a commune in the Haute-Saône department of France.
Corre or Corré or Le Corre are surnames and may refer to:
- Joseph Corré, a British businessman best known for co-founding the British Lingerie company Agent Provocateur in 1994
- Sadie Corré, was a 4'2" English actress, tap dancer, comic performer and leading pantomime cat
- Corentin Corre, was a Breton cyclist
- Jean-Marie Corre (1864–1915), was a French bicycle and automobile manufacturers
- Corre La Licorne, French car maker founded in 1901
- The Corre, a former professional wrestling stable in WWE
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.