- City slicker (disambiguation)
City slicker and similar can mean:
- city slicker, a pejorative name for some sorts of town-raised or city-raised person
- City Slickers, a 1991 comedy movie.
- City Slickers II: The Legend of Curly's Gold, the 1994 sequel to City Slickers.
- The City Slicker, a 1918 film starring Harold Lloyd.
- The City Slickers, the backup band for Spike Jones.
- City Slicker, a malt beverage brewed in LaCrosse, Wisconsin, on the banks of the Mississippi by City Brewery, and served in a 40 ounce bottle.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.