Cheah (谢) is a Chinese surname, so may appear before or after given names. It may refer to:
- Cheah Soon Kit (born 1968), a retired male badminton player from Malaysia
- Cheah Tek Soon, a prominent 19th century figure after whom Tek Soon Street was named
- Cheah Thien Soong (born 1942), a renowned contemporary ink-painting artist in Malaysia
- Jeffrey Cheah, the founder and chairman of The Sunway Group of Companies in Malaysia
- Lynn Cheah (born, in Georgetown, Penang), is an influential Malaysian Chinese investor
- Ming Tatt Cheah (born 1983), a renowned scientist specializing in immunology and genetics
This page or section lists people with the surname Cheah. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.