Amanda is a female given name. Meaning worthy of being loved.
Amanda may also refer to:
* "Amanda" (song), a song by Boston
Amanda (singer), a pop singer
Amanda Donohoe, British actress
Amanda Palmer, lead singer of the Dresden Dolls
Amanda Overmyer, former "American Idol" contestant and singer
Amanda Swafford, former contestant of " America's Next Top Model, Cycle 3" and model
* "Amanda" (novel), a 1984 novel by Candice F. Ransom
Amanda (award), a Norwegian movie award
* Amanda ("Highlander"), a female immortal on "Highlander: The Series"
* Amanda ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer")
Amanda Young, Jigsaw's apprentice from the "Saw" series of movies
The Amanda Show", a comedy/variety television program
Amanda Park, Washington
* Slippy Toad's fiancée Amanda in the "Star Fox" series
Amanda's Pennant("Celithemis amanda"), a dragonfly
AMANDA may also be used for:
Antarctic Muon And Neutrino Detector Array
Advanced Maryland Automatic Network Disk Archiver, a Unix-based backup utility
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.