- Mother's boy (disambiguation)
Mother's boy, mummy's boy or mama's boy is a term for a man excessively attached to his mother. The term may also refer to:
- Mama's Boy (film), a 2007 comedy starring Diane Keaton
- Mama's Boy, debut novella by Fran Friel
- "Mama's Boy", a track from the Ramones' album Too Tough to Die
- "Mama's Boy", a 1980 Suzy Quatro single
- Mother's Boy, a 1929 film with Morton Downey and Beryl Mercer
- Mother's Boy, a 1964 play by Sewell Stokes
- Mother's Boy (1913 film)
- Mother's Boy (1929 film)
- Mama's Boys, a hard rock/heavy metal band from Northern Ireland
- Mummy's Boy, a British comic strip
- Mother's Boys, a 1994 thriller film featuring Jamie Lee Curtis
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.