Boom may refer to:
Pole or spar application
Boom (sailing), spar at the foot of a sail on a sailboat
Boom (windsurfing), a wishbone shaped piece of windsurfing equipment
Boom barrier, a barrier used to block vehicular access through a controlled point
Boom (floating)a floating barrier to prevent access, or to control debris & pollution
Boom operator (media), an assistant to the production sound mixer
Log boom, a barrier placed in a river, designed to collect and/or contain floating logs timbered from nearby forests
* Boom, mechanical arm on a
* Boom, spar used on a crane
Television and films
BOOMTV, a proposed Canadian premium television service
* "Boom!" (1968 film), directed by Joseph Losey and based on "The Milk Train Doesn't Stop Here Anymore" by Tennessee Williams
* "Boom" (2003 film), a Bollywood film directed by Kaizad Gustad
Boom (Power Rangers), a character from "Power Rangers: S.P.D."
* "Boom" ("CSI"), a first-season episode of "C.S.I.: Crime Scene Investigation"
* "Boom!" (TV series), an American reality television series
* "Boom!" (song), by System of a Down
* "Boom" (song), by Anastasia
* "Boom" (Mario song)
* "Boom" (P.O.D. song)
* "Boom" (Flight of the Conchords song)
* "Boom" (Royce da 5'9" song)
Boom Festival, an electronic music festival
ports and games
Boom (source port), a source port of the computer game "Doom"
* "Boom!", a word often used by National Football League commentator John Madden
Boom, Antwerp, a municipality in Belgium
Boom Gorge, a gorge on the Chu River in Kyrgyzstan
Boom, Texas, former name of Summerfield, Texas
Boom operator (military), a controller of in-flight refueling
Economic boom, time of rapid growth in wealth, as in a boom town
Latin American Boom, a major current in Latin American literature in the second half of the 20th century
* Boom, nickname for
Hugh Trenchard, 1st Viscount Trenchard
Boom Boom (disambiguation)
Boom Boom Boom"
Boom Boom Boom Boom"
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.