- Miss Tourism Vietnam
Miss Tourism Vietnam (
Vietnamese: "Hoa hậu du lịch Việt Nam") is the first significant event with a nationwide large-scale and will be held annually. The contest was held the first time in 2008. The winner of Miss Tourism Vietnam will representative for Vietnam to join Miss Tourism Queen International. The pageant is not related to the pageants of Miss Vietnam, Miss World Vietnameseor Miss Universe Vietnam.
* To promote traditional culture, tourist images of Vietnam to local and international friends. Furthermore, is to welcome and attract more oversea tourists.
* To select a typical young-Vietnamese beauty with good conduct, education background, good health, and a balanced stature. Through this contest, we wish to convey a message to the young generation regarding the definition of the beautiful stature, knowledge, soul and patriotism. Besides, this contest is also a recreational place for the young in the innovating and global integrating period of Vietnam.
* To popularize and complement knowledge of Vietnam tourism for the young generation so that they know how to protect, to raise up cultural and tourist potentiality in Vietnam.
* To select an appropriate representative for Vietnam to join
Miss Tourism Queen Internationalpageant.
* To raise fund for Humanity & Education Support Fund, belonging to Vietnam Study Promotion Central Association.
* To build the contest to become one of top-ten event of Vietnam Tourism in 2008
*All female citizens have citizenship Viet Nam (Even people who are living or working abroad).
*Age from 18 years to 25 years of age (calculated by date, birth year of birth). Single, no children.
*Height: 1m62 from the cm upwards, looks balanced.
*Education: Graduated upper secondary school or above.
*No surgery or aesthetic transformation gender.
*No money for the money.
Miss Universe Vietnam
Miss World Vietnamese
* [http://www.thanhniennews.com/entertaiments/?catid=6&newsid=40849 "Miss Tourism Vietnam 2008 crowned"] , "Thanh Nien Daily" (
4 August 2008).
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.