- Reaper (disambiguation)
reaperis a farm tool. It comes from the word " reap", which means "to take".
Reaper may also refer to:
Western and popular culture
Grim Reaper, a personification of death
Reaper (Marvel Comics), a Marvel comic book character.
Reaper (DC Comics), a DC comic book character
Reaper (alien), from the computer game "X-COM: UFO Defense"
Reapers (Mass Effect)A race of malevolent machines from the Xbox 360 and PC game "Mass Effect"
The Reaper (Shannara), one of the Demons who appears in " The Elfstones of Shannara", a novel by Terry Brooks.
Film and television
* "Reaper" (TV series), a television comedy-drama series
* Reaper, a fictional species from the science fiction series "Doctor Who"
* John "Reaper" Grimm, the protagonist in the movie adaptation of Doom
* "Don't Ph34r the Reaper", a first season episode of "Red vs. Blue"
* The 17th episode of the first season of "Smallville"
Els Segadors(lit. The Reapers), the national anthem of Catalonia
(Don't Fear) The Reaper", a song by Blue Öyster Cult
The Reaper", an album by the band Grave Digger
Reaper (band), an industrial music band
* Reaper program, a special operating system process that terminates
MQ-9 Reaper, a military unmanned aerial vehicle
REAPER, a Multitrack Audio Recording and Editing app by Cockos Inc. created by Justin Frankel, the creator of Winamp
* "Reaper" (sailing vessel), a restored Fifie fishing boat
Reaper Miniatures, pewter figurines which include fantasy and science fiction figures
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.