- Dalmau (disambiguation)
Dalmau may refer to:
- Dalmau, town in Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Christian Dalmau (born 1975), Puerto Rican basketball player
- Custo Dalmau (born 1959), Spanish fashion designer
- José Luis Dalmau (born 1966), Puerto Rican politician
- Juan Dalmau Ramírez (born 1973), Puerto Rican lawyer and politician
- Lluís Dalmau, Spanish / Catalan painter of the 15th century
- Raymond Dalmau (born 1950), Puerto Rican basketball player
- Ricardo Dalmau (born 1977), Puerto Rican basketball player
- Richie Dalmau (born 1973), Puerto Rican basketball player
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.