- Tatyana Moskvina
Tatyana Moskvina (born 1958) is an award-winning
Russian columnist, novelist, actress, radio and TV journalist and host, leading theater and film critic.
She was born in 1958 in Leningrad. In 1981 she graduated from the faculty of theatre criticism at
Leningrad State Institute of Theatre and Cinematography. Tatyana Moskvina contributed to many cinema and literary journals , including Russian "Encyclopedia of Modern Cinema" ( 1986-2000) . In 2000, 2003 she was awarded the title of "The Golden Quill in Journalism" in Saint-Petersburg. In 2005, her novel >>Смерть - это все мужчины<< ("Death is All Men") was short-listed for the Russian award " National Bestseller".
* [http://seance.ru/author/moskvina/ Biography in the Russian Cinema Magazine "Seans" in Russian]
* [http://en.novayagazeta.ru/data/2007/92/09.html an article by Tatyana Moskvina in Novaya Gazeta]
* [http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0608807/ IMDB profile]
* [http://www.amazon.com/phrase/Tatyana-Moskvina/ref=cap_bod_13 Amazon.com profile]
* [http://context.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2005/08/05/101.html Review] in the
* [http://www.pulse.ru/find.asp?searchstring=Tatyana+Moskvina&x=0&y=0 Columns and essays in english translation in the magazine Pulse ( Saint-Petersburg, Russia]
* [http://lib.aldebaran.ru/author/moskvina_tatyana/moskvina_tatyana_ona_chtoto_znala/ The full text of the novel "She knew something" ( Она что-то знала)
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.